We love going to the Dinosaur Museum with the Slacks. No, they are not in any of the pictures, But they are our museum buddies. My girls love playing with their girls. And the dinosaur museum is nice and cold and dark which is awesome on a hot summer day.
The girls "surprised" me one day with their outfits. They were trying to make me laugh, and also I think stalling from their chores, which by the way...chores are a daily battle around here, they drive me insane. I am sure this has been a problem from mothers since the beginning of time, but seriously. Why is it so hard to get kids to help out around the house? Anyway, my favorite thing about their outfits is the tape on their foreheads. I *might be really weird and sometimes put tape on my forehead to smooth away the wrinkles on my forehead. I probably shouldn't admit to that in public. But it's true. I got the idea off of some yahoo article most likely, and have found it to be somewhat effective. At least for 2 minutes my forehead looks like I got botox.
Here we are at Dairy Queen after a swim meet, for the swim team DQ night. If you zoom in on the pictures, you will see why I try the tape trick on my forehead. ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment