Sunday, June 22, 2014

 Remember how I can't stop complaining about my feet and being pregnant?  well I went and bought some special flip flops with arch support.  Here they are.  I won't divulge how much they cost because I think it is a crime.  But I was desperate.  They seem to be helping.  I am on the final countdown now.  I am officially 36 weeks.  Which means I could have this baby any day now (but probably won't).  I am day dreaming of not being pregnant anymore.  Things I am day dreaming about: sleeping on my back and on my stomach, for my feet to not hurt, for my leg rashes to disappear, to run, to wear normal size clothes, to not have to give myself shots anymore, to not be freaked out about how bad labor is going to hurt.  Of course a new baby is also a pretty great plus.  I would like to fast forward time and get to the good part knowing that there is bound to be some unpleasantness, I mean labor is not super fun, either is the first couple weeks after having a baby.  But it will be worth it.  I just keep telling myself that.  I mean look at this kid-she is priceless.
Here is Chloe meeting Breeja Larson. swim kids had a big event and she was there for publicity.  She won a gold medal in London as part of the women's relay team (I think).  I asked her to give Chloe some advice and she told her to "remember to have fun, because if you aren't having fun, you won't swim fast."   I was kind of surprised, I was thinking she would say something like, "work really hard and practice a lot."  But I liked that she said to have fun.  I think Chloe is having fun.  We have fun as a family watching her race, and Macie loves being pumped full of snacks at her swim meets.  She seriously eats for 2 hours straight.

No comments: