Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

 Easter was lovely.  Chloe had Friday off of school, so she got to go to Music Makers with us and the girls participating in their 1st egg hunt.  Saturday morning they went to another egg hunt put on by the community HOA...and not to mention they got "egged" so that was #3 egg hunt, and finally the family Easter party.  So 4 egg hunts. And I am ready to throw all the plastic eggs and candy away.  Easter Bunny was on the ball this year and actually had their Easter baskets done 2 weeks before Easter.  They were pretty excited to wake up and find their baskets filled with non candy Easter items. What a smart Easter Bunny.  Chloe keeps asking me about the Easter bunny and telling me how certain friends have told her the Easter bunny is just their parents.  And so I do what any good parent does: Lie.
The best part of our Easter is always the family party.  Even my elastic waist skirt was too tight after dinner.
 I just feel so beautiful these days. I am so done.  But I am so not even close to having this baby.  I still have 3 months.  Well a little less than three months.  And I have to stop talking about this because I am feeling a sense of claustrophobia coming over me at this exact moment.









 The girls sure looked cute. Of course I had to beg and plead Chloe to let me do her hair the way I wanted.

And I was a super awesome Mom on Saturday by setting up an Easter Egg dyeing session.  I really didn't want to do it, but I knew they would love it.  And they did.  So I was glad we did it, even if it was one tradition I didn't mind forgoing this year.

No comments: