Friday, April 18, 2014

Baby Sista

I bought my first purchase for baby boy.  I have been eyeing this seersucker suit for 2 months and I decided I had better buy it before it was gone forever.  Macie was with me at Target yesterday, throwing girl bathing suits in my cart. "this is for me...this is for Chloe....this is for baby sista..."
And as I tell her every day, "Macie, you are having a baby brother, not a baby sister."
And then she just yells at me, "No!!! Itza baby sista!!"
Apparently she thinks I have some sort of control of what comes out.
So this is going to be interesting.  I hope Macie comes to term with having a baby brother.
She also tells me when she sees the Progressive Insurance commercials with Flo, "Look Mom! It's you!"
Why can't she say that when she sees Jennifer Lawrence?
Oh well. I used to tell my Mom she looked like Aunt Jemima on the pancake bottle.
Which I mean as a compliment.  I don't think she was very flattered.

No comments: