(We've reached this stage with Macie, although I will say, Macie doesn't seem to make as many messes as Chloe did at this age. Knock on wood)
I found our camera. And thus, I got all my Christmas pictures back! Hooray! I decided a few days ago to tackle Chloe's room and all her toys that were banished out to the garage. well I was out in the garage, I saw a duffle bag and I had the thought that I should look in there for the camera, well I padded it down and felt nothing. then about an hour later I decided that I should probably look in the pockets, and voila! I found the camera!! It should be mentioned that we said a family prayer that morning that we would find our camera. So there is my sermon for the day.
I spent way too much money on this dress from Target. But I don't regret it at all. Every time chloe puts it on, I smile on the inside. And also on the outside. I don't care that she says the top itches her. She must learn now that you make sacrifices for fashion. If I can teach her just one important life lesson, this would be it.
Also, look! I bought this real pine needle wreathe from Fry's for 5 dollars. 5 dollars! It filled me with such glee, I still have it hanging on my door. We have a fake tree so it was so nice to have that fresh pine tree smell every time I opened my door. And the bells jingled too! And it was 5 dollars!
Just a lousy picture of me, but a cute one of my Macie.
Chloe styled my hair for this picture, and gave me very specific instrucions for how to pose and smile for this picture.
This is the gingerbread house Chloe decorated with Amy Paun. she looks sad because this is right before I threw it away. As you can see in the background, we put up our valentine decorations pretty much the day after Christmas (all Chloe's doing), and the only way I could get her to part with her gingerbread house, was to tell her that we could take a picture of it. We took about 20 pictures of it as to get all the angles and perspectives of the gingerbread house. alas, I think the gingerbread house warrants only 1 picture on the blog, not 20.
My favorite part of the holiday season is our Christmas party. This years was probably my favorite.
Our favorite chinese joint "catered" the event.
Don put together a Couples catch phrase competition that was hilarious.
and the white elephant gift exchange is always the highlight of the night,
oh and some Chloe pictures that sneaked in here...
Lauren sporting her white elephant gift, the bumpit hair piece.







No comments:
Post a Comment