AKA The things that I will "hint" to Don that I want, but will in the end, buy them for myself instead.
Just being honest.
I just feel like making a list, okay?
Well, I know that I will never cough up $300+ smackeroos for the original Kate Spade purse. That's just ridiculous.
Buuuuuuuuuuut, this girl told me that she could make me a knock off for much, much, MUCH less!
So I think that my new favorite thing is bows. I still love ruffles. But I think I might love bows more.
What comes after the bows?... I just don't know. I can't think of anything as girly or as pretty that I am going to like better. Maybe scrunchies will come back after the bows.
Friends, if I ever start wearing things like this, will you please take me aside and set me straight?
I also want an apple slicing contraption.
Cause Macie chokes on the peels of the apples. And I can make a whole lot more apple cobbler.
And I need some measuring spoons because the last of mine were swallowed up whole by my garbage disposal. Which is pretty great because I still haven't gotten it unstuck from the jaws of death down in my sink. So that coupled with my lack of dishwasher...and you can imagine what my kitchen looks (and smells like) right now.
Speaking of, I also would really, really like a dishwasher. That would be pretty great. I won't ever complain about doing the dishes again once I have one again...well at least for a week. I probably will start complaining about doing the dishes again. Because I still hate dishes. I thought that I hated putting them away the most. But no, I have since learned that in fact, the part that I hate the most is washing them...followed by putting them away. I just didn't realize how much I hated washing them because in the past I have had little men in a box and very hot water do that for me. Don bought me a dishwand a little bit ago- he told me he bought me a "dishwasher." It brought back memories of college, and how one wand lasted an entire school year, and by the way, how does a sponge used more than once, and not bleached after every use, count as a sanitizing tool?
Oh, and I also need some bowls because mine are all broken. Hence I need unbreakable bowls.
Well that is my really exciting Christmas list for the year.
I hope Santa brings me a dishwasher.
That is my Christmas wish.
Oh, and peace on earth.






1 comment:
The thought of having to put away an entire dishwasher full of clean dishes before loading it again with the dirty ones always made me just not do anything at all. So then we decided that it would be Jake's husbandly duty to empty the dishwasher any time it was clean. And now dishes are SO MUCH MORE bearable. I tell this trick to everyone because it is so fantastic.
Post a Comment