Chloe told us last night that she didn't want to go to school because she wouldn't get to play at recess today. She has to sit by the wall for punishment because she was climbing on top of the monkey bars. She repeated these sentiments this morning. We told her she had to face the consequences. I hope it all went okay. She told me that she gets " so thirsty just sitting by the wall." Kindergarten life is sure rough. I feel kind of sorry for her thinking about her just sitting there by the wall. I know how much she likes recess.
On the way to school today I let her pick the radio station. She picked the station playing "Highway to Hell." And she sang along.
By the way, we do not like classic rock around here.
Correction. I do not like classic rock.
Don does, kind of.
But not ones with the H-word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment