Monday, April 25, 2011

Vail

Saturday we got invited down to Vail, AZ for my cousin Troy's son's baptism. I have always been really bad with apostrophes so I have no idea if I punctuated that last sentence correctly. My Aunt and Uncle from Idaho were there for it, so it was a real treat to see them all. It has been three years since last time we saw them.

Saturday was our actual anniversary and we had a great day with the family. It was an absolutely gorgeous spring day.

I had to bribe Chloe with fruit snacks to wear this outfit. We were in a hurry to get out and I had no time to negotiate with my picky fashionista. She was not happy about it though. I heard her saying, "This outfit is so dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb."

I could not figure out where she got this expression from. And then my Aunt pointed out that Chloe and Chelsey must be spending a lot of time together.

I can't believe I didn't put two and two together!

And now Chloe's new phrase, "aaaaaa...just forget it!" completely makes sense.





My Aunt and Uncle. Sorry Troy, I don't know how we managed to not get a picture of you guys.



A few other misc. pictures:






This was the day Chloe wanted ballerina hair. She was quite pleased with the results.





1 comment:

Liz said...

I laughed so hard reading this! First, I didn't recognize Chloe with her hair ballerina-style! Also, so funny that Chloe is speaking Chelsey's language. "This outfit is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!" LOL