Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Chair


Dear Don,

I am not sure you are aware, but my Birthday is coming up. Not just any birthday. My 30th birthday!! I think I deserve something big. So I think you should get me this chair. True it is only 450 dollars, but I think that is small pocket change to spend on the woman you love and adore and has supplied you with 2 lovely (and very loud) children. If Macie could talk she would want to tell you, "Dad, buy Mom this chair. She is awesome!" And I already ran it by Chloe, she thinks it is a great idea. (nevermind that Chloe thinks everything is a "great idea.")

Also, if that is not enough motivation right there, let me remind you are Anniversary is this week too. I would sacrifce and this gift could be a 2 for 1. I know I am very generous. You're welcome. I will go ahead and pick up those new socks for you for your anniversary gift. I would hate for you to go without something a little special for our Anniversary while I get this fabulous chair.

okay, just a helpful little reminder for you! I know how much you love it when I look online for "things."

Love,

Me

1 comment:

Leisa Waldron said...

Hahaha. I love it. That is hilarious, our anniversary is coming up too and it is always right before Mother's Day, so I always say I will sacrifice one gift for two...but that really means if you get me one gift you get a "C" and if he better get me two!