Today is my last day in my 20's.
How did this happen.
And why was I in such a hurry to become an adult?
I mean being "grown up" is alright I guess, but there are definitely pluses and minuses to the whole thing.
Pros:
I get to eat what I want.
I can drive.
I can wear make up.
I can get married.
I can have babies.
I am the master of my house.
I can stay up late.
I can talk on the phone to whoever and whenever I want.
Cons:
I have to pay Bills.
And taxes.
And talk to health insurance companies.
And pay more bills.
And mortgage companies.
And mechanics.
And make other people eat healthy stuff.
And make other people sleep while getting not enough of it myself.
I have to wear make up to look presentable.
Being an adult is kinda the pits sometimes.
I want to live on a farm where our only job is to harvest our own food. Where we have only bikes to get around, and I can pay my town doctor with our latest harvest of pecans.
...Course then someone gets typhoid fever and Mr. Frost sends a storm that ruins all our crops, and I guess that would be the end of us.
I guess things are pretty good after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too funny. Happy late birthday! I think our 30's will be amazing!!!!
Post a Comment