Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Don,
Feel free to buy me these shoes.
So I know my blog has seemed a little materialistic these days.
You know, my Christmas list and all.
It is because to keep my sanity, I like to just imagine things I could wear that would help me feel like I am somewhat still a girl.
Which doesn't really make sense, being pregnant in and of itself should make me feel like a girl right?
I mean, girls are the only ones that can be pregnant...well currently.

Someone told me, " Three Months sick.
Three Months quick.
Three Months thick."

Yep. That pretty much covers it.
I am at a loss right now as to what to wear being that all my shirts are now to short, even my "long" ones.
I usually feel a gentle breeze along my midsection which tells me that I have skin showing.
I cannot see it of course, but I can feel it.
I assume other people can see it.
And I assume it is not a pretty picture.
Therefore, I have decided that I need to go back to wearing my skirts. But...I am going to need some boots, because it is cold now.
Do not laugh, it is cold.

Final conclusion: Boots are not a want. They are a necessity.
I am also going to need some new accessories to take the focus off my "blossoming" figure.

Thank you Don.
Also, I could really use these as an early Christmas present.

Okay I am done imagining now. Back to my breezy midriff.
Also, I have changed my opinion on leggings. I am ready to give them a try.

No comments: