Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yesterday I was about to drive home from my Dad's house.
And I rubbed my eye. And then my contact fell out.

Then my Dad spent 20 minutes telling me not to move as he searched my person for the missing contact.
Which I knew would be like finding a needle in a haystack, especially since it was dark outside.

He ended up having to drive me home. Because I am blind without my contacts.

And you know what, it was pretty awesome. If you are blind too you should try going outside at night and look up at all the street lights. It looks like you are in a big land of giant lollipops. I think f I ever did drugs, this is maybe what my world would look like temporarily.

This is just one small idea for free entertainment.
All that is required is being severely near sighted.
You are welcome.

No comments: