"Cute Chloe Stories."
As opposed to:
"Messes Chloe Makes."
I don't really think anyone is interested, but then again, I don't think anyone was interested in knowing about my bedbugs either, but that subject has taken up about 5 blog posts. And probably more in the future. This post is for me. And future Chloe.
I. Chloe's favorite book right now is "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." We have our night time routine that she loves. It involves reading a book in the dark with a flashlight. She will not allow the book to be read without the flashlight. And then we sing some songs. She requests the "bunny song" (not sure if I am singing the right bunny song), the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle. This is the only time she allows me to sing. When we are in the car and I sing she says, "No singing! No singing!"
(This is a nice picture of Chelsey too)
II. Whenever Chloe sees a Sequoia SUV, she says "Loma!" Loma is her cousin and her mom drives a Sequoia. This never ceases to amaze me. I have no idea what kinds of cars other people drive. III. She loves old Disney movies. I just introduced her to "Snow White." I noticed the other day though, that when it gets to the part where the witch is being chased, she went up to the tv and turned it off. And then stood there for a few moments and then turned it on, and then off again. Then she walked away. I said, "Is that scary Chloe" And she said, "Yes. Scary."
So that's good. She can edit her own movies. Will save me a lot of time.
Juuuuuuuust kidding!
IV. Her favorite outfit is her "fwower" outfit. I bought this outfit for her a year ago but she didn't care about it back then. For some reason she is now in love with it. She requests everyday to wear it. And I told her on Sunday to go put some toys in her backpack for church. And what did she put in her backpack? The "fwower" outfit. And then she of course tried to change her clothes in the middle of church.
IV. Frequent conversations between us:

IV. Frequent conversations between us:
Me: "You did?!"
Chloe: "I did!"
Me: "You are?!"
Chloe: "I are!"
Me: "You were?!"
Chloe: "I were!"
No comments:
Post a Comment