I know you are all dying for a Bed Bug update.
First, I would like to tell you some delightful little facts I have learned about Bed Bugs:
*They can survive up to 18 months without eating!!! So you can't just move rooms for a month and they will all die.
* They administer an antiseptic before they bite you, so you don't feel it! They are really very considerate bugs!
* They can hide in virtually any dark hidden place, INCLUDING your clothes dresser, behind frames on your wall, basically anywhere.
*They leave little traces behind that look like black ink. It is actually their poop...or...your digested blood!
Well these are just some fun little facts about my favorite insect!
They must be leftover from one of the plagues in the Bible.
I have no problem with using the word "hate" when I say...I hhhhhhhhhhhhhhate them.
I decided I would try to eradicate them myself by visiting my local Home Depot and buying 30 dollars worth of insecticides.
I just cannot fork over 400 bucks for a professional. Not yet at least.
The thought of 400 bucks being spent on these horrid creatures just brings a tear to my eye.
I had an exterminator come and check out my house.
And as I suspected, no evidence of them being here was found.
Today I went about my pest control job.
I took all the stuff out from under my bed.
I had some old curtains underneath there, and what do you know, I found me a live one.
So I threw those away.
And then I found a dead one on my wedding photo album. How quaint.
But that is all I have found so far.
It makes me wonder what other obscure place they might be hiding.
But rest assured, they WILL be gone.
They are not welcome in the Mortensen house.
And I make sure as I am spraying I let them know this, by shouting,
"Die! Die! Die!"
I have no problem with saying that either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment