Hey Melissa. This is Mandi Jones. My husband and I are in your ward. You probably don't know us that well but we love reading your blog and love your perspective on things! You make us laugh. Anyway I was wanting to add you to our blog list..feel free to check our blog out or even add us if you want :)
4 comments:
soooo cute!
We must have worn her out today! How long did she sleep that way? She definately likes to do things her own way :)
No I really can't believe that! What a funny girl! Her legs or neck must've gone to sleep before too long!
Hey Melissa. This is Mandi Jones. My husband and I are in your ward. You probably don't know us that well but we love reading your blog and love your perspective on things! You make us laugh. Anyway I was wanting to add you to our blog list..feel free to check our blog out or even add us if you want :)
Post a Comment