Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another post devoted to hair.

So I was watching "What Not to Wear" last night...another too fun to handle Friday night... and I noticed my favorite tv hair stylist Nick, is off the show.

Guess he was replaced for some reason.

So I googled it and found his salon website.

And found out that a regular person like myself could go to his salon and get a haircut for...wait for it.....500 bucks.
I plan on telling this to Don. Maybe $35 will sound cheap.
Did you know I used to get my haircut every 4 weeks like clock work?
It was very short. And I liked every hair in perfect place....what can I say, I lived in hair sprayed Utah.

Did you know I also went on a date with a guy who went on a church mission to Scottland? Which apparently gives one the right to wear a kilt in the middle of Salt Lake City. It was a fun date. We went to a Symphony and PF Changs. And I am pretty sure he got the intended reaction: everyone staring. (at his beautiful date of course, um just kidding)
He told me that he wanted to wear his kilt at his wedding. And I said to myself, well, you will not be marrying me because I wouldn't be caught dead at my wedding with my husband wearing a skirt. So either he married a girl more open minded than me, or his fiance told him you will not ruin my wedding pictures by wearing that thing. I hope no one was offended. I love Scottish culture. Um, the very little I actually know about it. I could definitely marry someone with a Scottish accent though. That would be very nice. I think Nick, my favorite tv hair stylist is Scottish. Aren't you impressed by how I can tie everything in? I have literary prowess.

This pose makes us look like I'm the mom, and these are all my daughters, doesn't it? See, I told you my hair was short.

In other news, Chloe is watching Dora on the Spanish channel. So I expect her Spanish to be improving at double the speed now. Complete immersion instead of words here and there. Abaho Chloe Abaho! I have no idea how to spell that or what it means. I just know Dora says something like that a lot.

I have nothing else to report.

Good day.

1 comment:

The Mumfords said...

I know I broke the deal...but trust me, it wasn't on purpose. I hope you'll forgive me. I guess there's only one thing for you to do... :)

Oh, and "abajo" means down or below. Just in case you were even wondering.