So today is April Fools Day. And people on Facebook are deceiving all their friends. And I feel a little sorry for the friends who respond in sincerity to their status update.
April Fools is a funny day isn't it? Well I for one never lie. Ever.
Here are some April Fools jokes that are not so funny:
1. Hey Honey we are going to Disneyland! April Fools!
2. I want a divorce. April Fools!
3. You look really skinny....April Fools!
4. The baby is not yours. April Fools!
5. I don't like you. April Fools!
6. Your grandmother died. April Fools!
7. Hey, let's go out for dinner tonight! April Fools!
8. Those skinny jeans look really great on you...April Fools!
9. I had a miscarriage. April Fools!
10. Your house smells really good! April Fools!
11. Will you marry me? April Fools!
12. I like you better with short hair. April Fools!
13. your house is on fire. April Fools!
That's all I can think of. I am thinking April Fools day doesn't bring out the best in people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My parents called and told me they were moving back to Arizona and I got this jolt of excitment for about a half of second before I relized it was april fools day and said that it wasn't funny to fool with a hormonally emotional pregnant women!
Oh, those were some good ones!!
Ha ha! You're a dork! For real!
Post a Comment