Friday, April 17, 2009

Chelsey hearts The Wiggles.



Chelsey is to the Wiggles,












As these people were to the Beatles.
In case you don't know, the Wiggles are an Australian Band that caters to preschoolers. Chelsey happens to be their #1 fan. Of all time. In the whole wide universe. You get the idea. She knows all their songs, owns all their cd's, dvds, and paraphernalia. She actually owns double of many things since people give her Wiggles themed gifts, and since she already owns everything....
Well today she was rather distraught (again) over the fact that the lead singer had to quit the band because he has "orhthostatic intolerance." Which is not a funny disease at all, not that any disease is funny in the first place, but when Chelsey says it, I laugh. Because she knows as much about it as any doctor. Out of her devotion to the band.
So we looked up more information on him and I told Chelsey she should write him a letter.
So she did:
"Dear Greg,
You are the greatest singer in the universe. I am glad you're feeling better. The songs you wrote are really, really good. You have brought lots of happiness and joy and you taught me that canaries were yellow and also, you taught a lot of fun dances. You have also taught me how to boot scoot. I love you Greg, take care.
From,
Chelsey Mott
p.s. I love your smile."
She plans on including a picture as well. I offered to take one of her over here but she said no. She wants to send a picture of herself with her house in the background.
I wonder if I should include on explanation to Greg. But then maybe he has lots of female fans who love his smile. In a non-creepy,non- stalkerish sort of way.

No comments: