So my brother told me he saw this infommercial...made me laugh really hard. I love infommercials and how the "old way" of doing things is just so hard that they need to invent these ridiculous contraptions.
Okay-hilarious that you posted this. When we were home for Thanksgiving I saw this on TV with my mom and after it was over I was thinking what you were, and my mom goes..."I like that. I would totally use it-it looks so cozy, doesn't it?" Ahhh-I guess there are some people out there that would order this...
I saw this too and laughed my head off. Michael and I thought his mom would really find it useful, but I thought "I have a better name for this...call it a coat."
3 comments:
I've seen this and wondered how this is better than a sweater? They better not get rich off this useless invention!
Okay-hilarious that you posted this. When we were home for Thanksgiving I saw this on TV with my mom and after it was over I was thinking what you were, and my mom goes..."I like that. I would totally use it-it looks so cozy, doesn't it?" Ahhh-I guess there are some people out there that would order this...
I saw this too and laughed my head off. Michael and I thought his mom would really find it useful, but I thought "I have a better name for this...call it a coat."
Post a Comment