
So today I got new glasses. Finally.
And a few hours later (after my dad inquired, "Is that the new style?") I realized I was looking rather artsy today:
*No Make-Up
*intellectual type glasses
*retro t-shirt for a club in NY I have never heard of, courtesy of Old Navy which helps me spread the myth that I travel to many beachy type places, as well as hip urban jazz band clubs.
*muted cardigan
*the book and mug added for effect.
I think I am going to go join a band.
I hope no one was offended in the making of this blog.
1 comment:
You make me laugh. Can we hang out on New Years?, since we make a good combo for staying up LATE.
P.S. To answer your long awaited question about the blog-checker-thingy-ma-jig.
It's google reader. Just type in google.com/reader and sign in with your email address, you should have an account already. And then add each blog you keep tabs on (this might take a while, but is well worth the effort in the long run) in the ADD SUBSCRIPTION button. THen, check everyday and it will automatically show each new post (within a few minutes of them posting it).
GOod luck!
Post a Comment