Well here are some of the latest happenings...I gave Chloe some yogurt the other day and a spoon, and she decided to make finger paint. Thanks Chloe.
And then as usual, we went to church on Sunday. And I made Don take our picture cause I got a new dress. I am vain like that. Thank you Target.
Today a friend and I took our kids and my little sister Chelsey to a water play area. This was the conversation I had with Chelsey this morning:Me: "Hey good news Chelsey! We are going to go to Tempe Beach Park today!"
Chelsey: "Well I'll just sit and watch I am not going to go run around in the sprinklers like a banchee."
Me:"Don't you think it will be fun?"
Chelsey:" No No. I only like swimming in a swimming pool."
So she did exactly that. She sat and ate her lunch. She did put her feet in and a lady said something to her and Chelsey said back "I am sorry. I DO NOT talk to strangers!!"
I said "It's fine Chelsey. She's okay."
Chelsey said, "Noooooooo...she's a STRANGER!"
And that is when I just walked away.
Thank you Chelsey.
For some odd reason Chloe thinks it is a friendly gesture to stick her finger in other people's mouth. Thank you Jayce for being a good sport.
We had fun. Thank you Tempe Beach Park. Thank you also for being free.
3 comments:
That picture of Chloe and Jayce is hilarious!!! I laughed for like 5 mins! That was so much fun yesterday we totally have to do it again!!! Thanks again for that picture I am totally going to stell (i can't spell) it off your blog!
I see how you are! You went with someone else instead. j/k We didn't end up going. It was a BAD night, probably because I ignored my kids half the day. We were on the phone for seriously 3+ hours. It didn't feel like that long, sorry!
Hey Melissa I'm so happy that I stumbled upon your blog. I can't believe how cute chloe is. And she is so old. Wow its been awhile. We miss you guys and the ward!
Post a Comment