Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chelsey Story



I am writing this because I think some people find my Chelsey stories funny, especially myself.


For those who don't know, Chelsey is my mentally handicapped little sister with an excellent command of the english language and a whit that she is not even aware of.


She has been spending a lot of time here with me when my dad goes to work. My dad does not like to leave her a lone because Oct. 2006 my dad was the victim of a home break in. The guy put a screw driver to his throat, then tied my dad up and tried to take off with his car and other valuables. My dad was able to escape and the guy figured it out and ran away and was never caught. My dad is already a worrier, but this experience pretty much sent him over the edge. He put in a state of the art alarm system (understandable) and there is an "Attack Cat" sign in the front window to scare off would be thieves. Which by the way, can you ever train a cat to do ANYTHING you want? Our cats would see an intruder and be like, "Hey what's up. While you are at it, can you give me some food?"


I digress. My dad also bought a huge dog house and put it in the backyard. My dad doesn't have a dog.


So you get the point. Well my sister doesn't like coming over here very much because sometimes I take over the t.v. which makes her "very, very mad."


So yesterday I heard her say, "Man. I wish I was stronger. Then I could body slam any criminals that came into my house."


She was completely serious.

7 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

I love your chelsey stories...She's always been so funny! Brent used to come home and tell me lots of stories of chelsey when him and Adam used to hang out!

Becky Filhart said...

I love reading your blog Melissa. I get a nice kick out of your entries.

ottspot said...

regarding your recent comment on my blog...no. I am totally offended. I will never read your blog again. Not even for Chelsey stories. Lol. Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Your poor dad! I can see how that would put even the strongest person over the edge. Chelsey seems to help lighten things up a bit though, doesn't she? You are so lucky. :)

ME said...

Classic! Can't say I blame her - I think the same thing all of the time. I'm terrified of things like that!

Leisa Waldron said...

I forgot about that! Your poor Dad! But oh my gosh are your stories funny. You should be a writer Melly.

Ben and Maggie said...

I LOVE Chelsey stories. I especially love how you can do her voice exactly.