Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Funny Blog Hopping
My sister told me about this blog that is getting pretty big in Utah. So I looked it up and found myself highly entertained. Although it is sometimes painful seeing parts of yourself in the blogs she is making fun of. I guess that is why it is so funny! She brags about her totally fabulous, perfect life. And her totally awesome, hot stuff husband. And her way toned, tan body. And her gorgeous perfect 8 week old fetus. And all her fun, fabulous, awesome BFFs and GCF (Greatest Couple Friends). You should really check it out if you are a fan of sarcasm and irony. www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that girl is out of control! It was very entertaining, though... makes you think twice about things you say and how they sound to other people. Her giveaways are awesome!
Love the link! She is funny, but I kinda wonder if she is really being sarcastic....
Post a Comment