Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Little Ditty... (After I was dirty)


Chim Chiminy,
Chim Chiminey,
Chim Chim, Chiroo
I clean in the buff,
How about you?

4 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

Hey Melissa, this is Margie here, you may not remember me but I was Lisa and Sabrina's roommate. Your little family is so beautiful!

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

That is so cute! I think sometime next week a couple of people in our ward are going to tempe town lake you wanna come???

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I was so excited when I found your blog!! Chloe is so dang cute!! Check us out... bmhemming.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

YAY- I'm so glad you and Little Leisa are still good friends, it was fun to see pictures of you 2 together. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope your family is doing well.

Your little Chloe is getting so big- she is a cutie pie!