
I got my pictures developed from my disposable camera...yes they actually still do develop those. And I had them put on a handy dandy c.d..hence the ease to which I was able to upload them. I love technology. (Sing the Napoleon Dynamite song right here if you would like) And I love my digital camera even more, oh please come back soon, oh please come back soon!

Chloe and her cousin (once removed I think is the technical label). Notice how much more advanced Chloe is than her cousin. Homosapien A walking upright, Homosapien B, not so much.

...And Goldilocks said, "This one is just my size!"

Chloe enjoys walking UP slides, much to the dismay of other patiently waiting children at the top.

Leisa...sideways. She is still very cute, isn't she??

Strategically placed necklace??? What??!!

Will...also sideways.

Family...

Cousin's Abby little girl, she is very cute!

3 kids, barely fitting in the back. Glad I don't have to worry about that problem for a LONG TIME!!
1 comment:
Those are pretty darn good pictures for a disposable camera! I am glad they came out. It was so great to see you, but I was sorry for the sad funeral.
LOVE Chloe's red-ish hair!
Post a Comment