Well Don and I had a very delightful weekend. We went on a little weekend getaway with his Masters Program. Sidenote: I will be so happy when he is done with the school part of it, but the social engagements are very enjoyable!Anyway, we went to a town in AZ called Prescott. We ditched the Chloemeister with some family members. Which by the way, she apparantly seemed to not miss us at all. Which makes me both happy and sad. I most likely will be the one crying when she is sent off to kindergarten.
These are some pics of the trip. Above, always my favorite part, DESSERT.
And dinner.
And Don.
One of Don's many hidden talents...making things out of cards. And making money with them. That is just a joke. He's no gamblin' man.
After our trip we went to some nieces baptisms, which is also where we met up with Chloe again. She acted really, really weird when she saw us again. She just stared at us like we were strangers and for the life of me I could not get her to smile. It made me very sad. But as you can see above, she snapped out of it and she is back to her usual self.
1 comment:
WOW! How fun to get away and spend time together, babyless! That is something we yet to do... and I'm thinking it's time. Too bad we don't have family in town, that complicates things!
Post a Comment