Friday, February 7, 2014

Macie Moo Turns 3

 Macie turned 3 February 5th.  I don't know how this happened.  wasn't she just born?  I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She told me "Brooklyn, Wes, Sketti and Mac and cheese."  (she also mention cinnamon toast crunch, because that is what she was eating at the time.) So we had her little friends and my family over for a spaghetti dinner and a trifle, (I also convinced her she wanted this instead of a "pink cake" because cake is just so.... boring. (At least the kind of cakes I am capable of making). I *think she had a great day.  I took her to Target and let her pick out a toy, she picked out a little Elsa doll, her current obsession.  And she wore her Else dress to her party.
 Chloe made me put our "Frozen" action figures on top of the trifle.
 Our friends made her a pinata and the kids hacked away at it for a good 20 minutes.



we love having Macie in our family.  It is exciting to see her personality emerge as she gets older.  So far we can tell that Macie is a sensitive soul.  Her affections are easy to obtain  and her feelings are just as easily hurt.  She is outgoing with other children and friendly, but a little shy, with adults when she first meets them.  She loves to sing.  My favorite thing she does at this moment, is to sing "let it go" from Frozen. Although you have to hide so she can't see you,  if you really want to see her perform it its' full glory.  She also sounds like Daffy Duck because she can't say her "s" sounds.  She loves to ride her bike,  Don souped up her bike for her birthday with a basket and lights and special riding gloves.  She also loves to play with Chloe and loves to be included with the big girl activities.  Her best friend is Brooklyn, and they make the cutest pair of toddlers I have ever seen.  After the pinata broke, Brooklyn and Macie shared a bucket and collectively picked up the candy together.  I am so lucky to have such wonderful and good little girls.  They are kind and they are inclusive of others, and I am so proud to be their Mom.

No comments: