Tuesday, February 25, 2014

 Girls Club has moved to the Living room. So as to spread the mess around the whole house.  (Macie got that box of goldfish from Don's parents for her birthday. She was pretty excited. And I was grateful it was not candy.)


 Valentine's Day...I tried to take the suckers away while she was sleeping. But she had a death grip on them.
too bad I have no pictures of Chloe on Valentine's Day. She looked so cute in her new Valentine's outfit.  We celebrated V-Day a couple days before, the day we found out we were having a boy.  We went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner, sans kids, it was a much better idea than braving the crowd on Valentine's Day.  And the girls both came home with a stash of candy and Valentines, so all in all, everyone was happy.  And I spent the next 2 days picking up candy wrappers and stray valentines spread  throughout my house.

No comments: