I cleaned Chloe's room yesterday because it was out of control. I am hoping now that I got it back in control, that she will be able to maintain it. When I start going through her stuff I always run into a billion loose papers and it is such a predicament for me because I don't know what to do with all her papers. As her Mom, everything she writes on, is a work of art in my eyes, and I want to keep all of it. But I can't! If I kept every paper of all my children until they turn 18, I'll need a storage unit! I loved the bunny, that she gave it heart cheeks and feet. And that she wrote she loves her "cozin" because she is "kind." How could I throw that away?
And then I have a bunch of these things, with adorable pictures and then she writes things like "I would shar my Easter Egg wif my frend and my mom."
Easter weekend was really busy but really nice. We didn't start our Easter Egg hunt early enough so it was dark by the time we finished. And yes, Macie is wearing bathing suit. We had an all out battle that morning when I literally had to force her body into her Easter dress. Macie was acting like she was being waterboarded. So when she got her Easter dress dirty after church, I didn't make her put it back on. P.S. I let her white dress soak in the sink and when I took it out a few hours later, it was stained with rust. Thank you bathroom sink. I eventually managed to get the rust out with steam and lemon juice, but also managed to burn holes in another dress applying the same technique. One dress saved...one dress ruined. An eye for an eye I guess.
But I did manage to get a few pictures of her actually wearing her dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment