Chloe asked me last night why it is taking Macie so long to grow up.
She said she needs someone to play with. And that Macie is too little to do stuff with her...Like drawing... ("she just scribbles on everything")
It made me feel kind of bad. So I guess I should look into adopting a five year old or something.
I'm okay with Macie taking her time growing up. And Chloe too, for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Connor is always telling me he needs someone to play with and when I tell him to play with Cooper he says, "but I feel like I need a grown up to play with me." So I guess I need to adopt a grown up to play with Connor.
Rochelle, the good news is adults are probably a lot cheaper to adopt than children. You should get on that.
Rochelle, the good news is adults are probably a lot cheaper to adopt than children. You should get on that.
Post a Comment