Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random Funnies

The other day Chloe said to me, "Mom, I know what it means to vote!  It means someone who watches the whole country!  Like when there's sharks, they're going to watch it.  And they help us catch things things that are mean."

So in Chloe's mind:  President of the Unites States = Zoologist
I can live with that.

Here is the paper she gave Chelsey yesterday.  She drew faces with boxes in which Chelsey was supposed to mark which emotion she felt.  Chloe went ahead and x'd the boxes for Chelsey which made Chelsey irate. so she crumpled it up and threw it away.  It was at that point that I found out about this paper since Chloe came in crying that Chelsey had crumpled up her paper.  Look closely and you can see the faces and boxes.  My favorite is the irate box.  So I guess Chloe tracked that Chelsey's moods went from sad to irate, to sad and to happy.  I think I missed the happy part.


 Chelsey on her scooter.  She has one more week, hopefully.  And she has gotten pretty fast on this thing.

 I found Macie in my bed asleep.  She put herself there. And her head was at a 90 degree angle.
 This is Chloe's Halloween skeleton.  I love that she gave it long hair.


No comments: