Hello outside world. I miss you. I hope to see you soon!
I just want to give a big shout out for Hands, Foot, Mouth Disease!
Thank you for ruining our weekend!
Thanks for coming to visit during such a convenient weekend too!
Good thing we had lots of fun plans, because I sure would have hated to do any of them!
I mean why I would I want to go out to eat with my husband, when I could spend another Friday night at home watching a 2 hour special about a crazy guy walking a tightrope across Niagara Falls?!
Poor Chloe. She is only comfortable if she is eating a Popsicle because the cold soothes the blisters in her mouth. I guess that is the one good thing about it for her. She can have an unlimited amount of Popsicles.
she is breaking my heart though. We have a family party this weekend that she has been looking forward to, and every time she talks about it, her chin quivers and she starts crying because she is so sad she won't get to play with her favorite cousin. So not only is she in pain, but she also has to miss out on all the fun. Such a bummer.
It will be a miracle if Macie doesn't get this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So last fall when Urgent Care told me that I had H, F, & M disease and that I couldn't leave the house for a week (it was fall break of course), the doctor told me to try swishing with maalox to help the mouth pain. They also gave me a prescription pain gel. Turns out I didn't have it, but those are two ideas for the pain! Don't you hate when your kids are sick and you feel sorry for them, but you feel a lot sorry for yourself too! I swear my kids are guaranteed to get sick if we have something fun planned.
Post a Comment