Favorite Quotes This week:
Background: I was looking at recipe ideas online and asking Chelsey and Chloe which ones looked good.
Chelsey: "Looking at pictures of food is nice, but I'd rather be eating it."
Background: Today I was driving home from church and totally out of the blue chloe says;
"Mom. I need to ask you a question. How does a person in a wheelchair get in their bed at night time?"
Background: After 2 days of trying to get Chloe to clean up her room....I went into her room and starting picking up her toys and told her all the toys I picked up, would be going in storage and she would have to earn them back. She still spent most of the evening laying around the house and sighing and complaining about how tired she was and how she couldn't possible pick anything up, being as exhausted as she was. Well after *I* basically cleaned up her room she asked me when we were going to the splash pad. I told her it was too late, and besides how could we go to the splash pad when she was just sooooooo tired.... And then she said,
"I wasn't really tired. I just didn't want to clean my room."
She sure tricked me.
Favorite moments this week:
Macie figured out how to do a somersault.
And she shared her sucker with her friend at church.
chloe
(Chloe just typed her name above)
CHLOE
(she just made me fix her name, because she wanted all the letters to be big)
and she just asked me why we need fingernails.
Anyway, I digress.
So this past week Chloe started swim lessons. Last year there was a little girl in her class that had the same swimsuit, so of course they bonded over that. Chloe asked me if that little girl was going to be there this summer. I said I didn't know.
Well what do you know, the little girl was there and in her class.
And I was shocked when the little girl came up to Chloe and said, "Hi Chloe."
I could not believe she remembered Chloe's name from a year ago. Now that is a smart kid.
Dumb decisions of the week:
I realized that bringing cheese ravioli for the kid's snack to church is a really, really bad idea. Although Don told me it was an improvement over the time that I brought a large bag of Doritos. Do you know how loud a bag of Doritos is? It's loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment