Sunday, June 3, 2012

Observations.

When I am alone during the day, doing my usual duties, I sometimes have thoughts.  And these are just some of them.  I thought that I'd write them down. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the most part, I dread going to Wal Mart.  But at least I never have to worry about being underdressed. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do commercials always say that if you use their detergent, drier sheets, fabric softener, etc. , that your clothes will come out feeling like they were air dried on a beautiful, windy spring day?  Have you ever let your clothes air dry out in the sun? They come back feeling like cardboard. And smelling like 4 day old unwashed hair.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don told me that he heard the way to lose weight, is to write down your goal weight on a piece of paper, and then put it in your pocket.  But the problem is I wear skirts with no pockets.  So do you think I should just pin it somewhere?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally saw "The Notebook" today.  That's because it was on the ABC Family channel.  And just like every other movie based on a Nicholas Sparks book, they die at the end. I hate Nicholas Sparks. Although it wasn't cancer, so that was different than usual.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ABC Family channel, is anything but a family channel.  Unless you want your 13 year old being taught that it is perfectly acceptable to have no standards or morals, and to act like they are 25.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand swimming suits.  Men are the one's with the nice thighs, yet they get to wear long shorts.  Well now that I think about it, I think that men should go ahead and keep wearing the long shorts.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Melissa, I think you are SO funny. Thank you for making your way through the day and sharing!