Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I cannot believe that anyone would actually consider this a good idea.

8 comments:

RHulsey said...

Wooow, sick. You know if they wanted to "go green" wouldn't an easier solution be to grow a bunch of those cowboy toilet paper plants. They could even use the used leaves as fertilizer, yeah?

ottspot said...

Oh. my gosh. I was planning to write "Well now you've gone and spoiled your birthday present" but I am too disturbed. Very, very disturbed.

Liz said...

That took me a minute to process. Because I seriously couldn't believe that someone would go through all that work for stuff you wipe your butt with. I thought, surely, this was intended for some other purpose. I have too much faith in humanity sometimes. Clearly.

Liz said...

The same people think *this* is a good idea.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66742413/talk-dirty-to-me-conversation-hearts

JoandDoug said...

If you loved this so much you would probabaly love this http://elw12days.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-eight-2011-holliedawnr-dawns.html
and this http://lunapads.com/

M.M.M. said...

Joanna-
Oh. My. Gosh. I was just thinking of what could be possible weirder than reusable toilet paper, and I thought, maxi pads might come in a close second. And well, I guess someone actually made some. I hate laundry enough. I cannot even imagine doing a load of toilet wipes and maxi pads. Rochelle...your idea I think is a much better option.

Brooke said...

Ewww! And how did you find it? Yuck, yuck, yuck, I'll grow my own trees for t.p. if I have to. I probably read it 3 times to see if I interpreted it correctly......

HeatherC said...

Now that's just taking it too far...