I took this one. Macie fell asleep next to Chelsey.
Okay back to chloe. This one reminds me of the cartoons with the dead frog where they put x's over the eyes.
This one is my favorite. (above)
I love that Macie always looks like she is just along for the ride. She has no control over her life and the strange people who pick her up.
So last week I had Chelsey over for most of the week. We had a good time together. Mostly. Besides her hating my guts every time I turned off the t.v. I told her we should find something else to do. She told me that "she wanted to just watch t.v. because Heavenly Father intended her to be a bump on a log." Yep. that's what she said.
Most of the time I feel very fortunate that I have the opportunity to get to spend all day with these delightful little individuals. And then sometimes I want to drive out to to the desert and just sit there alone for a couple hours to regain my sanity.
Last week I was watching Chloe and her little friend. I saw them climb our little orange tree. And then I watched as her little friend popped herself over the fence to my neighbors yard.
I think that was the same day Macie figured out how to stand up in her crib.
And the day Chelsey yelled at me for an hour and a half straight for turning off the tv.
That day I wanted to go out to the desert and not come back.
Well I sure am excited about Thanksgiving this week.
and black Friday. we are going to join the 21st century and get a flat screen tv.
usually I don't care too much about tv but I have found myself a fan of a few shows this fall:
usually I don't care too much about tv but I have found myself a fan of a few shows this fall:
Parenthood
Revenge
Once Upon A Time
Well that is all I have to say. Except for here is the one picture of Macie on Halloween:
No comments:
Post a Comment