So awhile back I wrote this post about the time Chloe got Roseola.
Well this week Miss Macie got it. And funny thing is I got confused again.
Like last time she had a fever for three days...and then it looked like she had a sunburn on her face.
And it just so happened I had taken her to the park that day so I figured she had had too much sun.
But then the next day she had a rash all over her back as well, so...
Maybe with the next kid I will clue in faster to the whole Roseola thing.
Poor Macie. She's still a champ. Even with a fever she is as sweet as she can be.
Tonight I went to "Time Out for Women" with a bunch of ladies from my ward. I had a splendid time. And then when we came out, it was raining and it was cold. It was kind of magical. Rain here is a special event. FINALLY some cooler weather. Oh boots, how I missed you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment