Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Perils of Pink Toothbrushes

So yesterday I was taking a shower, as I sometimes do.
And I was reflecting on the nastiness of the glass shower door and the grime that likes to hang out and fester at the borders of the metal frame supporting the nasty shower door.
No amount of cleaning had yet resulted in any acceptable solution.
So I decided it had to go and face the truth of what lurked below the metal monstrosity.

I got out the screw driver and my cleaning supplies, one of which being an old pink toothbrush that I have used many times to scrub behind faucets and all manner of nastiness.

Well I put the toothbrush on my bathroom counter.
Unfortunately the toothbrush I use to brush my million dollar smile is also pink.
And you can see where this is going.

This morning I made the horrible realization that my teeth cleaning pink toothbrush was tucked away in the drawer, and the cleaning all manner of nastiness pink toothbrush was in the medicine cabinet where I had placed it last night after brushing my teeth.
It is a good thing I did not realize my mistake until this morning as I would have had nightmares last night had I known.


PS Don's favorite joke:
Did you know the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas?
Ya because if it was invented somewhere else it would be called a "Teethbrush."

PPS Please don't be offended if you are from Arkansas or like Arkansas or have a cousin or a Father or former President from Arkansas.

1 comment:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

I think I would be gagging all day! Good thing you realized it though!