Good News:
1. I can take hot showers again. We thought our water heater was broken and have been taking cold (okay well room temperature, it is 100 degrees today. I love Fall.) showers for the last month. Turns out a pilot light just needed to be re-lit.
2. I finally get to have my stuff from my old house and I am excited to decorate.
Bad News:
1. I think I ruined my perfect baby by having her sleep in my bed every night. Now I REALLY want her to sleep in her crib but she seems to think this is a ridiculous request on my part. She wakes up every half hour and just cries and cries until I can't take it anymore and she ends up back in my bed. Considering placing a warm water bottle next to her with a picture of my face on top.
Funny News:
1. Poor Macie is always mistaken for a boy. The old lady at the grocery store told me yesterday how cute my children were. First she said Chloe was a princess...and then she said, "Oh and he is so cute too. He's just all boy!"
I guess purple pants and a onesie that says "little sister," is not sufficient enough to aid in identifying her gender.
2. Chelsey has spent the better part of a week at my house. I told her today that Chloe has been taking ballet lessons and she said, "Well. I never got to take ballet lessons and now it is too late."
So I said, "it's never too late! You can take ballet lessons, do you want to take ballet lessons?"
And she said emphatically, "No! I am just going to be a tom boy and play video games all day."
And that has pretty much been how most of our conversations have gone this week, just with different subjects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just catching up on some blog reading. YOu make me laugh Melissa! I love to read your blog. Thank you for making everyday things humorous and fun to read :)
Post a Comment