I know you like to Christmas shop early. Shopping is after all one of your favorite things to do. Like most men. I thought I would help you out.
I'd like these tunes. I would clean my house really, really, REALLY good if I had good music to listen to.
If I had this sweater I would have the energy to take the dirty diapers all the way to the big outside smelly trash can instead of just tossing them out the back porch. I would be cheery enough to take the garbage AND recycle out and in every Tuesday and Thursday (or is it Monday and Thursday? You can see how much I currently love this job)
If I had this sweater I would greet you every evening with a smile and a plate of fresh salmon and spinach salad (not that I don't already do this).I want this. And every other thing my friend makes.
If I had these things I promise to never leave the dome lights on in the car anymore.
And I would always be on time for church because it wouldn't take me so long to figure out which earrings to wear.
So as you can see, these things stand to benefit you as well.
Also, I might call attention to past references to a certain duvet and throw pillows.
You KNOW we need more throw pillows. I mean we must do something about you having room to sit on the couch now.
And I will be a good girl this year and not buy a single one of things and then say to you, "Oh just count this as my Christmas present" but then still expect you to buy me something else, something that you knew I would love even though I never told you I would love it...but you would know I would love it because we were meant for each other....
I promise to be patient. And I promise not to be mad if I don't get a single one of these things.
But for some reason it just makes me feel better to make a list.
They are almost as great in my imagination as they are in real life.
A girl can dream, can't she?
By the way, to print this out, copy to a word document first.
; )
2 comments:
It's like a Christmas wish list mixed with new year's resolutions! :) Love it. By the way, where are those sweaters from? I LOVE them and might need to make my own list!!!
Lauren!
NY and Company. I believe they are buy one get one half off and they are always sending me coupons. There are a ton of different colors too. Sigh...
Post a Comment