Friday, November 20, 2009

Well I never made it up north to see any fall leaves . : (

This makes me sad. That's why I put a sad face up there. And now I am pretty sure the places that get fall are now headed into winter.

Stinks to be you.

I paid my dues, I'll have you know. And now I will bask in the glorious 70's.

But I'm still bummed about the leaves bit. : (

My husband knows all too well about me obsession with fall leaves. We almost didn't get married because of it. That's another story.

So the romantic stud muffin that he is, planted me 2 trees. One of them turns red.

See, See????

I knew you'd be impressed.
The other one was purple.

Until it died.


I would officially like to invite any snow birds down to my house for a winter holiday.

This will be your room. I will move the clothes.
And Don can tell you a few good jokes. He's got a couple.
Chloe can put on a talent show. People usually like that. I can't think of anything else I would rather do than watch other people's kids do "cute" stuff.
And I'll even pull out the ol' wedding album.
I also have a Marie Callendar's across the street. I will buy you a pie. But not the Chocolate satin silk. That one is always frozen. The pie people put it in a box for you without telling you it is frozen and then you try to help yourself to a slice and your knife gets stuck. It is quite a frustrating disappointment. Someone over at MC's needs to get fired. So we will order a rhubarb pie just to be safe.
As you can see, you are guaranteed a good time.

2 comments:

Michelle M said...

Maybe I'll have to take you up on your offer. I'm sure that in a bit I'll be ready for some warmer weather.

Cousin Michelle

Elizabeth said...

I LOVED the fall leaves when we were in St George a couple of weeks ago. It was nice to see, but I am definately basking in the 70 degree weather with you. We most certainly paid our dues this past summer!

hahah...so true about the frozen pie. I wonder if they think it is funny to watch people salivating, walking out the door to go home and eat the pie, knowing that when you go to eat it it will be frozen!