Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disneyland here I come!


So I love the month of April. It is full of special days.

*Easter

*Both Sister's Birthdays (Chelsey and I are going to go see the Hannah Montana Movie for her birthday. I will try not to groan through the whole movie. Her voice really makes my skin feel all itchy)

*My birthday.

*My Anniversary

me. me. me.
I. I. I.

Yikes!
Bikes! (courtesy of "Never Been Kissed." Not like I have ever watched that movie and swooned over the male teacher that likes a girl in high school, well at least that's what he thinks. Creepy! In real life he would make the 6 o'clock news and spend a couple nights in jail.)


Well what is my point other then to talk about myself and to say I expect a "Happy Birthday" on April 27th. Just a small comment on my blog will suffice.

Something like this: ( I have heard you need to tell people exactly what you expect...or there is always that advice about expecting nothing and just being happy...nah.)

option a: "Happy Birthday Melissa, the coolest and most beautiful friend I have."
option b: "your gift is in the mail, so this happy birthday will just have to suffice for now."
option c: "Did you ever know that you're my hero, you're everything I would like to be. I can fly higher than an eagle. But you are the wind beneath my wings."
or....
option d: "28??? I seriously thought you were turning 21!"

Anyway, back to my main point. Which was to say I want to go to Disneyland for my birthday. Did you know it is free on your birthday? Which is unfortunate that you have to go ON your birthday. Otherwise we could all get free passes and just meet up there and all go for free. I guess the Smart people at Disney figured that out and that is why you can only go ON your birthday. Those pesky Imagineers....

Well does anyone want to go? Seriously. I know most of the girls I know are with child and I hear roller coasters are not recommended in such a state...but c'mon you could come and watch Chloe for me while I ride! Happy Birthday Melissa!

Wow. I hope nobody takes this post too seriously. Except for this part:
Does anybody have free time and money to blow on a day trip to Disneyland?
Me neither, but I thought I would ask anyway.

You know, just let me know.

7 comments:

Ben and Maggie said...

That's funny! We are thinking about going this month, actually around your birthday! I almost, almost have enough money!

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

I would positily absolutly LOVE to go...but that money thing is an issue! Maybe next year :)

Becky Filhart said...

If I wasn't going to be out of the country possibly...I would be in. I think I'm due for my first mommy break...

M.M.M. said...

Maggie-let's go! That would be awesome! But maybe you are wanting a family trip. hmm.

Donna-tell Jaymie you need a pre-baby get-a-way otherwise you are in danger of post partum depression. Don't tell him I told you to say that.

Becky-postpone! Med school can wait. Disneyland cannot.

Queen 'Bina said...

Disney knows the word "free?" Huh. Who knew?!!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, as your friend I should tell you that I concerned that you posted a picture of a half naked lady with Mickey mouse ears...what kind of trip do you really want for your birthday? Maybe you should get your dad to watch Chloe so you and Don can go to "Disneyland" alone. I would offer to take her, but I am moving that weekend. :)

M.M.M. said...

Anna-
Didn't you know about my wild side?