Chelsey is here today. I was making lunch and she became rather irate with me over my line of questioning. She told me repeatedly "I just don't want to talk about it."
I asked,"Well what do you want to talk about? How am I supposed to know what I can talk about with you?"
She approached me a few minutes later and said, "How about I tell you the things not to ask me about."
I said, "Okay. Write them down. I will memorize them."
This is her list: (If you are not Mormon, some of these might not make sense or be very funny. I would be happy to explain.)
1. guys
2. getting a job
3. going on a mission
4. going to the temple
5. going to the singles ward. it's never going to happen.
I believe she left a few things off the list as I have not been able to find one single conversation topic that doesn't make her mad. Oh, except for the Wiggles, an Australian kid's band. And food. She likes food. Just make sure you don't tell her it is unhealthy or might ahem, back her up, if you know what I mean. That makes her REALLY mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does she like the Jonas Brothers? Kadie loves them...I bet Chelsea would LOVE them.
Post a Comment