Anyway. This picture is of us and our adopted daughter. The Goths and Pippy.
And these two people are basically best friends. I think in some circumstances, Grandpa actually trumps mom. Gasp.
Not any other babysitter though.
Yesterday we got one and the moment the sitter walked in the door Chloe went from a whimper to full on scream in .5 seconds. That kid gets the things that are important to her little world, figured out amazingly fast.
And that's all. I think I am going to go see a movie.
2 comments:
I know this is way overdue, but it is always ok for you to steal music from me. You should get the rest of the album off itunes I really like it. Also, how do you know Michelle is pregnant? How do you keep in touch with all these people? How far along is she? I am 21 weeks today! This pregnancy is going so slow!
Hey melissa! you are so beautiful! I linked your blog from charlotte's. Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment