Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's Official:

I have personally decided that-
Dunkin Donuts is not anywhere as good as Krispy Kremes. I should know, I ate a whole box.


I have also personally decided that that is not such a good idea.
Also, I wish I could fit into this bucket.


Now you see me...Now you don't.

And finally, I realized why the pumpkin bread I made yesterday would be better used as a ship anchor-I used twice as much butter as needed, that would be two sticks. So my theory of the more butter the better, not true my friends, not true.

2 comments:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Man bummer about the more butter thing. I was totally going to take up that pholosiphy! Oh well I guess it is healthier this way, and maybe I will start lossing the weight instead of gaining!:)

ashley b said...

hi. i blog hopped my way over here and have read through some of your posts. just thought you should know that at least from where i stand, you're pretty hilarious. thanks for the smiles!