Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Utah

Well I am in Utah for a week. I just got here yesterday. I was planning on coming for a trip anyway, but then my Grandma died, so it turns out I came out here for a funeral. We had the funeral today and it was very, very nice. It was really hard going to her house last night and her not being there, but I felt a lot of comfort and peace at her funeral. Ironically, today is also the 8 year anniversary of my mom's death. So I of course thought a lot about her today as well. It is comforting to know that they are together again.
Well I will write more later when I get back....till then....

3 comments:

the ence family said...

our thoughts are with you! ironically rich's mom passed away a couple of weeks ago and so we were up for the same thing....

Leisa Waldron said...

Oh no! I forgot you were in the first half...I was going to put you on the second half. Check back later to see us and the girls!

Leisa Waldron said...

You have your very own blog entry Melissa...
I hope we can see each other again soon!