Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Technology Trolls



My world, I have decided, has been invaded by evil technology trolls. Let me explain.


1. My camera broke : (


2. My default camera re-broke. To take a picture you had to tape the battery shut, and then you had to use a pin to snap the picture cause the picture button fell off.


And NOW...the picture screen broke. Grrrrr. So that camera is officially kaputt.


3. So I borrowed my dad's camera, and that worked okay until it ran out of film. Guess that can be solved, but I needed to add it to my list for effect.


4. Don lost his cell phone at his parent's house. 6 of us spent two hours looking for it. We finally found it the next morning in the car. Yes, we had all looked there too. See I told you, Trolls.


5. I lost my cell phone as soon as Don found his. I cleaned my entire house looking for it yesterday, and it never showed up. And let me tell you something, Chloe DID NOT help. So I officially have given up finding it, and have decided to keep my sanity instead.
This is Chloe's idea of helping. It usually involves taking things out of the trash. By the way, these pictures were taking with my default camera before it defaulted.



Well I will try to be positive now. And tell you about the latest happenings.

My brother had a birthday. This is not my brother. This is my dad. And he would kill me if he knew I put this picture here. But I had to. We went out to eat to some Roadhouse restaurant, not the Texas kind, another kind, I just can't remember.

Then we went and saw "Wall-E." This
was our first (and last) attempt at taking Chloe to a movie. At the very end she finally fell asleep.
Chloe at a museum. I took her to this kids museum and 5 minutes before we got there another kid had an "accident" and they closed the baby section down. Convenient. If I could figure out how to add that to my technology troll list, I would.
And me. In my dad's van. He only drives it for very special occasions. Like my brothers birthday.
My dad also had a birthday July 2nd, and then there was the 4th of July. No pictures.
We went to ST. David, AZ to the in laws for the 4th. It was wonderful. I was actually a little chilled during the fireworks. I have decided Phoenix is just too hot for the 4th of July. I vote that we celebrate the 4th of July in March.
That's all folks!
P.S. If you find my phone, let me know!

1 comment:

Leisa Waldron said...

Melissa:
1. I swear I sent you an email with my number!!!
2. Here is my number...
3. (925) 785-1692
4. You are one hot mama!
5. I can't wait to see you too!