
Well I found some pictures to add to my trip to Utah. I stole these from my cousin. Hope he doesn't mind. This is my little sister. Once again, her sports bra is a nice touch. Funny story about Chelsey...We were going through all my Grandma's stuff and she was asked if she would like to take anything home. She said, "If anyone doesn't mind, I was wondering um, if I could have the anti-bacterial soap." So that is what she wanted. We had a pretty good laugh about that. She also took home a weird fake rooster and a doll with only one working eye.

Chloe and me at the luncheon after the funeral.


My cousin Erin and son Will.

My Grandma's house. I love it just the way it is, even though I know it is way out of style.
2 comments:
Great pictures from a special day. I can't believe how red Chloe's hair is looking! I love the picture of Erin and Will... her haircut is so cute!!
I meant to say that I love your new background!
Post a Comment