Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Family Pictures

So we tried to take our first ever official Family Pictures...However we might have to do a re-do because we neglected to get outside before the sun starting going down. Man the sun goes down fast these days! Check out the Chloe's thighs in this picture!
And this picture cracks me up too-Chloe has a grandma face in it! She is making funny faces these days and saying "Mama." She is so smart. She can already say my name. Okay just kidding, I am pretty sure she doesn't know she is saying me name!
Don has been gone so much lately that I was beginning to feel oeverwhelmed. So I contacted a Genetic Specialist and had him cloned. It's been really great. The Don on the left does dishes, washes clothes, and runs errands. The Don on the right takes me to nice restaurants and buys me jewelry. It is a very nice arrangement.
Did I mention Chloe has two very nice (and sharp) teeth? Well, she does.
P.S. these pictures were taken at The AZ temple.

2 comments:

ottspot said...

Wow! Can I get the name of the geneticist you used? It sounds like a pretty great arrangement...only one thing...do you have to feed both Dons? and wash both of their clothes? and listen to double the snoring? (maybe Don doesn't snore)...lol

Lauren said...

Ha ha ha ha. I love the clone idea! Although Erin does present some problems I think having even one husband that would take me to restaurants and buy me jewelery would be enough! (Love you honey! :) P.S. Your hair looks beautiful.