This week was slightly uneventful but nice. This was really funny in person because she was snoring and drooling. I think Chloe is outgrowing her swing and her other toys. And I am scrambling with ideas of what to do with her now! In other Chloe news, she tried (and liked) peas for the first time this week. Which surprised me because I was disgusted by the pureed peas color and stench. She just doesn't know what GOOD FOOD is yet!
And I put up my Christmas decorations. Our friend Debbie GAVE US this beautiful artificial tree. Thank you Debbie! I have always been opposed to fake trees, except my mind starting changing last year when I put up the dead tree a week before Christmas and then took it down a week later. It was so much work and all I did until we took it down was lie awake at night planning my escape route out of our house when the tree decided to go up in flames. So anyway, I am enjoying my tree which I put up right away and can be enjoyed for a whole month without worrying that it is a huge fire hazard. AND it will be just as pretty when I take it down as when I put it up. AND I don't have to vacuum up pine needles all over my house. But for the record, if the above reasons were not factored in, I would still favor a real live Christmas tree. Oh and a miscellaneous question? Why are tree toppers impossible to stick on top of the tree? They have like this weird spiral thingee that is supposed to hold it up. What? I just don't get it. It doesn't work. I had to use string.
And lastly, it rained all day yesterday. Glory, glory Hallelujah! And lots of snails came out to play. That was kind of gross, especially watching them slither up the window. I just imagined having to eat those on Fear Factor and almost threw up thinking about it.Oh and one last thing, saw Enchantment last night...pretty cute and very clean movie. A little cheesy...but still enjoyable. Don told me not to tell anyone he went to see it with me. Oops. He loved it. : )
2 comments:
Now that is a Cute Baby!!!!! mucho love, Dave and Becky
That's so cute of Chloe. Before oyu know it she will be crawling and entertaining herself. It's nice in a way, but you have to keep a good eye on 'em! Maddie prefers 'real' objects to toys any day. Your tree is pretty!
Post a Comment